Ramsha Salahuddin announces divorce and remarriage.
An actress said that being afraid of what people might think and the shame around divorce kept her from talking publicly about her split and her new marriage.
Actor Ramsha Salahuddin has shared that she got divorced last year and has now married again, talking openly about a very personal part of her life that she had kept hidden before.
On Instagram, she posted a video with the message, "some chapters are harder to share than others," where she told why she finally chose to talk about it with her fans. She said she had been afraid to speak up because she expected questions, criticism, and unfair judgment.
"For a long time, I was scared to talk about this part of my life not because I was ashamed, but because I knew the questions, the judgment, and the stigma that can come with it. Yes, I went through a divorce, and two months back I got married again," she wrote.
In the video, she also said, "This topic is very sensitive and very personal to me."
Answering questions from fans over the years, she wrote, "Many of you wondered why I never shared pictures with my husband, and some even asked if I was divorced or a single mother."
"The truth is that I needed some time to find the courage to share my story in my own way, and in my own time," she added.
Salahuddin shared that she got divorced last year, and only her closest people knew about it.
She said, "Last year, I got divorced. I was always scared to tell people, and I could never talk about it openly. Only my close friends and family knew."
When asked why she didn't post about it on social media, the actor explained, "I didn't want to share the news on Instagram because I thought people would judge me, and I kept thinking about what they might say."
She added, "Today, I choose to let go of that fear and welcome this beautiful new part of my life."
Salahuddin also said she believed many people could understand the feelings she went through while keeping such a personal thing private.
"I think there are a lot of people who can relate to this and feel the same way. I'm not the only one.
Now, thank God, I am married. I got married a few months ago and, God willing, I will share pictures with my husband very soon. My daughter is also very happy," she said at the end.
Salahuddin has built her career in Pakistan's entertainment industry, appearing in several TV shows and becoming known to audiences through her work on screen. Her recent dramas include Nashtar, Khafa, Qarar, and Khwaab Nagar Ki Shehzadi.
Although she has mostly kept her personal life away from the spotlight, her latest Instagram post gave a rare look into her life outside of acting.
The actor is currently on the reality show Tamasha Season 5, where they are contestant number 15.
Also watch this :

Comments
Post a Comment
Bundle of thanks for visit our web page and comments
Please share our web page to your friends and family
Thanks