Sachal Afzal says Nauman Ijaz is the only actor worth competing with.

Actor says he has a list of directors and actors he wants to work with.

Sachal Afzal praises Nauman Ijaz as a top actor worth competing with



Actor Sachal Afzal said he believes acting is a craft, not a competition. He mentioned there is one actor he would love to work with, Nauman Ijaz.

 In a podcast chat, Afzal said, 'If I ever wanted to compete with an actor, though it's not a competition, the only one I'd want to compete with is Nauman Ijaz.' He added, 'I know I'd lose to him in acting, but losing to him would be a joy.'

About how he makes decisions, Afzal said he believes in personal responsibility. He said, "I make my own choices because I knew from the start that even if I make five wrong ones, I'll be at peace because they were mine. That way, I won't have to cry to anyone or take blame from others." 

After winning two Lux Style Awards as a model and moving into leading acting roles, the actor made a place for himself in the TV industry by playing different kinds of characters in dramas like Ishq Di Chashni, Leader, and Zaabt.

Afzal said his success comes from setting goals and staying humble. He said, "After modeling and winning awards, I made a list of brands I wanted to work with and checked them off one by one. Then I made a list of directors and actors, and now I'm checking those off too.

" He shared a highlight from his success in the show Zaabt: he got a call from Noor ul Hassan, one of his favorite actors. Afzal added, "He gave me love, prayers, and praise for my character. I was in tears because it's a huge honor that he noticed my work."

Most importantly, Afzal said his calm mind and work attitude come from strong faith in God. 'Allah has decided everyone's share. No one can take what is meant for me, and I can't take what belongs to someone else,' he said.

Also watch this :












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The long-awaited 'Mango Jutt' holds a festive music launch