Nadia Afgan says actors hide money worries behind the polished photos they post online.

Encourages young actors to travel and save money instead of showing off expensive things.

Nadia Afgan discusses financial struggles actors may hide behind polished social media photos.


Actress Nadia Afgan talked about the pressure young actors face in an interview. She criticized the habit of moving into expensive areas just to look good. 

Nadia said that being an actor is much harder than it seems. She said, "Our job is not easy; it is very difficult. I think about how hard young actors work in the beginning. I believe you should travel, save money, or buy a piece of land for yourself, instead of trying to show off a status symbol just because you're an actor and all your friends live there. That is peer pressure."

The actor said this competitive attitude pushed actors to spend too much money. 

She also blamed social media for making the fake image worse, saying, "You can share on Instagram about your car, your view, or flying first class. But you don't share when you're crying and hurting, thinking, 'Oh no, I have to pay such a big bill!'"

Nadia talked about how the entertainment industry has changed. She said that now, being seen often matters more than being talented. "Becoming famous on social media before becoming an actor is a new way to get into TV shows. Through platforms like TikTok or Instagram, anyone with a camera can become visible and get a chance," she said. 

The actor also mentioned that production companies often focus on numbers, not skill. "If you put a very famous person in a drama, their fans will watch it, and it will get views on YouTube too. So the channel or production company benefits automatically."

"I know many talented people, but influencers with more followers get more chances," said Nadia.

 Besides talking about the change in the industry, the actress shared her path to acting. She mentioned her desire to do more than comedy and how losing someone changed her acting style.

"I used to wish, 'Please let me do some important work.' But I think I had to start slowly. Over time, many things happen in your life, so you learn and change with time. Your personality changes, your thinking changes, and you grow as a person," Nadia said.

She also said that her father's death made her work deeper. "After my father got sick and after he died, I felt more calm inside as a person. I have watched and felt the good and bad times in life closely, so when you play those kinds of roles, you can understand the characters better."

Nadia is known for her roles in dramas like Suno Chanda, Shashlik, Shehr-E-Zaat, and Kabuli Pulao.

Also watch this :















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The long-awaited 'Mango Jutt' holds a festive music launch