Maya Ali says goodbye to 'Aik Mohabbat Aur', thanks everyone involved.

Actor thanks the director and praises co-stars for their acting as the drama with Ahad Raza Mir ends.

Maya Ali bids farewell to Aik Mohabbat Aur with a heartfelt message


Actor Maya Ali said bye to Aik Mohabbat Aur and looked back at some fun times from the show.

 She shared photos on Instagram and remembered filming with co-star Ahad Raza Mir. She wrote, 'It's always hard to say goodbye, but every good trip has to end.' 

She thanked the cast and crew, saying, 'I'm very thankful to everyone who made these characters come alive.' 

She added, 'You live with them for months. You laugh, cry, and end up loving them.' She felt sad the show ended, but said the trip 'gave me the best memories to keep forever and showed me how lovely life can be.'

Maya also said thanks to the director for the story and for inspiring her. She wrote, "Sadly, I never got to work with you before this project, but I'm really happy I got to know you. Not just as a director, but as a person. I mean this truly, there's no one like you." 

Maya also praised her co-stars, Fajr Sheikh and Ayela, for their acting. About Fajr, she said, "You're so cute and such a great actor." About Ayela, she said, "I know someday you'll be the biggest star, but more importantly, you'll be an even better person."

"For now, one last time together tonight," Maya ended her message. 

Aik Mohabbat Aur was the first time Maya and Mir acted together on screen, and fans loved their chemistry. In the show, they played a news anchor and a cop who fall in love. It showed a change from the usual family-focused stories that are often the main focus.

Also watch this :















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The long-awaited 'Mango Jutt' holds a festive music launch