Madiha Imam remembers the Turkey scam that almost got her into legal trouble.

An actress said she accidentally used fake money and a kind stranger helped her avoid a scary mix-up.

Madiha Imam shares details about the Turkey scam incident that caused legal concerns



Actress Madiha Imam talked about a scary event on a trip to Turkey. She almost got into legal trouble because she used fake money to buy a fruit platter without knowing it. 

She said this on actor Faysal Quraishi's podcast. She called it one of the scariest moments of her first visit there. It made her more careful about where to exchange money when traveling.

Imam said she changed money soon after she got to Turkey, but later found out she got fake bills. 

She said, 'I changed money on my first trip to Turkey, and I think I changed it at a bad place. I ordered fruit and paid. Later, the seller started talking to me in his language, which I didn't understand. Then he brought a guard and tore the bill right in front of me.'

At first, Imam didn't understand why the vendor reacted that way. She said she had no idea the bill was fake. 'He said, "You know you can get arrested for using fake money," and I was really surprised,' she said. She added that she had unknowingly been tricked. 

The actress admitted she was scared the misunderstanding could get worse fast. 'I thought, "Am I really going to get in trouble over a plate of fruit?"' she said.

Luckily, a Turkish driver who had been helping her during the trip came to her aid. 

He was very kind and offered to pay for her, as Imam said. She was thankful for his help, and it stopped the problem from getting worse.

Thinking about what happened, Imam told travelers to only use authorized services to exchange money to avoid similar problems. 

Her story became very popular on social media, with many users feeling sorry for her trouble and praising the Turkish man's kindness.

Imam is known for her roles in TV dramas like Muqaddar and Ishq Jalebi. She was last seen with Quraishi in Behroopia.

Also watch this :
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The long-awaited 'Mango Jutt' holds a festive music launch