Mehermaan Aileen Khan says she had a hard time letting go of her character in 'Zanjeerain'.

Actor talks about working with Usman Javed, Adnan Siddiqui, and Sajal Aly in his first role.

Mehermaan Aileen Khan shares her emotional experience of letting go of her character in 'Zanjeerain'.


Actor Mehermaan Aileen Khan, new to the entertainment world, played Gul Meher in the drama Zanjeerain. She said she picked up so many of her character's traits that it was hard to tell where she ended and Gul Meher began.

 In an interview, she talked about her first acting role and how strongly she felt tied to Gul Meher's personality. She also shared about working with co-stars Usman Javed, Adnan Siddiqui, and Sajal Aly, and hinted at how her character's story ends as the drama wraps up.

Separating from Gul Meher might be simpler than from Mehermaan, but they are alike in feelings, which can be risky too, she said. Mehermaan stated, 'It's a personal feeling I discovered when I took on her role. I'm also emotionally sensitive and one of those people who soak up the moods of others, like an emotional sponge.' 

Talking about Gul Meher's gentle and innocent traits, the actor revealed it took her a while to understand she could stop being the character after the shoot. She said, 'When I got into character, it took me a long time to come out of it. They would shout cut, but I'd still be in those same clothes and feel her softness. Learning is easy, but unlearning is hard.'

About working with Usman Javed, who plays Gul Meher's love interest Torsum, Mehermaan said it was important and challenging to show the difference between their characters. She explained, 'Gul Meher is soft, but Torsum is loud and strict. Making that contrast clear was key. When he was rude or disrespectful to her, they told me to stay calm and keep my voice soft, while he would be loud.

' Mehermaan also praised Javed for helping her act, saying he would 'deliver a strong and emotional dialogue, which brought out those same feelings in me too.'

The actor said she was thankful for working with famous actors on the show. She said, "I am very grateful that I had the chance to work with such skilled artists. I still can't believe it." 

She added that she had the most scenes with Usman Javed, then Adnan Siddiqui. She also worked with Sajal, Danyal Zafar, and Anaya Shahid. Mehermaan also mentioned she always wanted to work with Siddiqui and Sajal. Even though she didn't share scenes with Sajal, she said, "I saw her presence and work up close."

Talking about how Gul Meher's story ends, Mehermaan hinted that it would make viewers feel both happy and sad. "It will make you happy, then a bit sad. But the good and bad parts are each in their right place," she said. 

The drama Zanjeerain, which reportedly got over a billion views on YouTube, was a big achievement for the actor in her first project. "One is a personal goal and win, and the other is a team effort that becomes huge when everyone works equally hard. Thank God, a billion views is a big win for all of us," she added.

Looking forward, she said she hopes to keep trying new kinds of roles and work with more actors. "I don't have anyone in particular in mind because I'm always open to anyone, but in the end, it depends on the skill, the chance, and whether the part is good or bad," the actor said.

Also watch this :

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The long-awaited 'Mango Jutt' holds a festive music launch