Fahad Sheikh says he did not bully Mohammed Ahmed, after a video spread widely.

"He [Mohammed Ahmed] is my senior. I am not ashamed to ask him for forgiveness in public," says the actor.

Fahad Sheikh responds to viral video and denies bullying Mohammed Ahmed



The video became popular after Mohammed Ahmed told a story on a podcast. He said a younger lead actor made fun of him on set. 

Ahmed said the actor told others that he had once judged his acting skills before telling a producer he was "okay." He also said the actor took a small fan from another cast member and acted like he was fixing his hair, calling others to watch.

Ahmed said he decided not to respond at that moment because he didn't want the incident to be posted on social media without background. 

After the interview, many actors, like Faysal Quraishi and Shamoon Abbasi, told the unknown actor to say sorry.

Actor Fahad Sheikh replied to Instagram criticism after a set video went viral: 'Half-told stories are dangerous because they shape opinions. On set, we're not just co-actors; we bond like a family, laughing, eating, and sharing problems.'

"This was not my first project with Ahmed Sahab — I have worked with him on many projects, and we had a connection where we would laugh and have fun on set," wrote Fahad.

"I don't know when the joke he started made him think we were picking on him, because nobody meant to do that," he said.

Fahad also said he had said sorry to Ahmed before the argument started. "He is my senior, I am not ashamed to ask him to forgive me in public," he said.

And if Mr. Ahmed thinks my personal apology was not enough for him, then I apologize to him publicly here too. I hope you don't hold any anger against me because I would never think of insulting my seniors.

The actor said they are taking legal action against people who shared video clips out of context to trick the public.

Then, Mohammed Ahmed went on Instagram and told the entertainment community thank you for being kind and backing him on this matter.

I am really happy and thankful for all the messages, calls, and voice messages from my work friends. Thank you all. It feels great to see you guys support me.


Also watch this :




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The long-awaited 'Mango Jutt' holds a festive music launch